I tried putting a couple of music videos on my Blackberry, but when I play them, there are two videos on the same screen of the same video. (If that makes sense.) Any tips on how to put videos on there and make them work correctly?

Thanks!
    01-07-08 07:07 PM
    This might help you. Its sad that this is my first post!

Place your mouse over the button that says Help & Dicussions Forums, drag it down to media corner and then drag it to movies/video. There is a thread in there titled "has anyone ever watched movie their bb". You will find an answer in that thread. Let me know how that turns out.
    01-08-08 10:08 PM
    I tried putting a couple of music videos on my Blackberry, but when I play them, there are two videos on the same screen of the same video. (If that makes sense.) Any tips on how to put videos on there and make them work correctly?

Thanks!
    Have you tried importing them through the media manager? I had a similar issue when I would just drop them onto my BB.

-James
    01-16-08 09:59 AM
    Have you tried importing them through the media manager? I had a similar issue when I would just drop them onto my BB.

-James
    I did do it through the Desktop Manager media manager.
    02-17-08 06:09 PM
    This might help you. Its sad that this is my first post!

Place your mouse over the button that says Help & Dicussions Forums, drag it down to media corner and then drag it to movies/video. There is a thread in there titled "has anyone ever watched movie their bb". You will find an answer in that thread. Let me know how that turns out.
    I still couldn't really figure out how too, thanks.
    02-17-08 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD