I have been using DM 4.6 for quite some time with no problems. My BB's OS is 4.5.0.127. I switched laptops this week, and although the DM on my older laptop (XP Home if it matters) shows every application in my BB, the DM 4.6 that I downloaded on my new laptop (Vista Home Premium, 64-Bit, SP1), does not. It shows all of my themes and applications, but nothing to do with the OS. I don't understand why there's a difference. I had to fire up the old laptop in order to upgrade to the newer OS (127). I had even unchecked "User Controls" in Vista, just in case it made any difference. Any ideas?
    03-13-09 06:14 AM
    I was never able to get DM 4.6 to work on my machine, and I have read a number of posts that indicate issues with 4.6 and Vista. Have you considered downloading 4.5 and using that? It seems that 4.5 is the most stable and dependable of the DM versions out there.
    03-13-09 08:33 AM
    Use DM 4.5
    03-13-09 10:10 AM
    Yea i use DM 4.5 on my laptop which is vista and ive had no problems(knocks on wood). I would def install 4.5 and most likely you wont run into any problems.
    03-13-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD