Ok I need a little help here, what am I doing wrong? I have a bunch of pictures on my device memory becuase thats the only place that desk top manager will let me put them and then I have to transfer them on the device to the memory card, when ever I try to do this my device freezes, what's up with that? any ideas?
    thanks
    11-02-08 04:40 PM
    Try enabling mass media storage on: Options > Media Card > "On" and when connected "Yes" Connect the berry to your pc and see if you can click and drag the photos from your pc directly to the media card (without DM). It may freeze because your file free is low (Options > Status, if below 12 check the link in my signature) or because the file is just so large it takes for ever to open. >if this is the case, you may want to resize the image before you put it on the device.
    11-02-08 04:44 PM
    According To My Device And The Tech Guy Who Put It In Says My Media Card Is Active But The Media Manager Can't Find It. Says It Doesn't Even Exist. My File Memory Is 15 So I Just Don't Know
    11-02-08 05:22 PM
    Ok, did you try to move music by mass media, without DM?
    And you're file free is getting low, around 12 you'll start losing messages and call logs, follow the memory link in my signature to clean it up.
    11-02-08 05:26 PM
    i HAVE NEVER TIRED TO MOVE MUSIC BECUASE I CAN'T MY MEDIA CARD DOESN'T EXIST ACCORDING TO MY DESKTOP MANAGER SO I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY MUSIC JSUT THE PICTURES THAT ARE ALL NOW ON MY MEDIA CARD BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT THEM OFF OF THE DEVICE MEMORY ONE AT TIME ON THE DEVICE
    11-02-08 06:11 PM
    i HAVE NEVER TIRED TO MOVE MUSIC BECUASE I CAN'T MY MEDIA CARD DOESN'T EXIST ACCORDING TO MY DESKTOP MANAGER
    This is why I want to know if the mass media will work. DO NOT open desktop manager, just connect your berry to the pc and turn on mass media, then attempt to click and drag media directly to the card from your files on your pc to the folder opened by the berry.
    11-02-08 06:49 PM
    I'll give that a shot thank for all your help
    11-02-08 08:34 PM
    If your mass media mode is turned on on the bb your bb will show up under my computer as another hd like a thumb drive or an sd card.....
    11-02-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD