does anyone else get this error ? i get it when i start charging it.. after the light dims out.. it freezes.. and i get a .. "Device Error 355... RESET"..
    06-04-07 08:17 PM
    How do you get around it at present? I take it you've tried a battery pull?

Have you installed anything since you got it? Try uninstalling that last software, if possible...
    06-04-07 09:22 PM
    Rite now I just unplug it from charging and it works after.. I don't receive calls either wheb charging.. I never installed a software update.. Should I try that? Either way it shouldn't be freezing like that.. Thanks for the reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-07 09:41 PM
    Try a O.S. reload, using the CD, or download the latest. If that does not help, it might be a hardware issue, thus the device needs replacing...
    06-05-07 02:46 AM
    return your blackberry to verizon, my friend...i kept getting this same error, as well as the phone locking up and resetting over and over when being plugged into the charger. i also just realized that when i would plug it into a computer, it would give me some odd message saying that the connection did not have enough power to properly charge the blackberry, yada yada...

i just bought my 8830 on monday, returned it yesterday for a new one, the new one works PERFECTLY....just take it back and convince the sales agent that its not working and you would like an exchange.....

btw, this is my first blackberry, and 2 days (and many hours) into it, i am smitten =)
    Last edited by navilyn; 06-06-07 at 09:19 PM. Reason: ...wording
    06-06-07 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD