I'd like to change the desktop image on my 8800. For some reason when I go to switch it, the BB just crops the image and sticks it infront of the old one. I have found when I change themes, the whole background is replaced. Do I need to somehow import the image I want as a theme? Or is there another way to change out the BB desktop image?
    06-25-07 11:50 AM
    Well, tell us exactly what you are doing to change your desktop so we might be able to tell you why its doing what its doing.
    06-25-07 01:54 PM
    Okay

I'm going into my media folder and opening up an image. Then I set it as my home screen image.

Is there another way?

Cheers,

Jim
    06-25-07 02:22 PM
    That's exactly how I do it, and it works perfectly for me. Not sure why that happening to you. You may want to use the CrackBerry Wallpaper Maker to get your photos to the right size for your device.

Now when you change themes, the desktop image will always change to what the default image is for that theme.
    06-25-07 02:31 PM
    Interesting.

For some reason, mine is cropping the new image, and just setting it infront of the clouds that came with the unit. I'm trying to use the images that came preloaded on my device. Shouldn't they be the right size?

Anyone have any other ideas? There must me some sort of setting that mine is on......
    Last edited by jimdogg187; 06-25-07 at 09:19 PM.
    06-25-07 09:16 PM
    Ok, tell us what you doing to change your desktop it can help you. you can use it its really work.
    10-02-11 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD