Is there a way to delete a bunch of text messages at once or do you have to delete each one separately. i.e. can I just pick a name, search by sender so that they are the only messages being viewed and then delete them all somehow -

or even if there is a way to just delete all text messages?

Help please.
    09-10-07 07:37 PM
    Hold down the shift button and scroll down (it will select everything you scroll through) and you can mass delete. Works for email too Cant take credit for this though, I learned this from another user on these forums. Welcome to Crackberry! The search is your best friend, you can find tons of great info.
    09-11-07 10:06 AM
    In the message field, hit your menu button and scroll up to "Delete Prior" and it will promp you to delete all prior messages, which includes SMS and emails
    09-11-07 10:46 PM
    In the message field, hit your menu button and scroll up to "Delete Prior" and it will promp you to delete all prior messages, which includes SMS and emails
    For this to work you have to highlight a date in the Message list, then click delete prior.
    09-12-07 12:34 AM
    this works i just did it. thanks who ever posted this
    06-24-10 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD