I've downloaded some of crackberry's ringtones, and chose to delete a few, my 8830we removes audio payback- but the title remains. Tried deleting and rebooting several times- but no luck. Thanks.
    02-23-09 04:46 PM
    Where did you have them stored and how did you delete them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:41 PM
    I emailed them to my inbox, then opened from my blackberry. ringtones came from crackberry. is there a way i can look at all downloads and possibly delete from there? its like they are 1/2 way deleted.
    02-24-09 11:29 AM
    to delete, i viewed them in media, hit the bb button, scrolled to delete and entered.
    02-24-09 11:31 AM
    Tried rebooting. nothing works. I have deleted ringers before, and did not have this problem. It doesn't bother that they are on the screen- I just want to free up my memory space.thx.rd
    02-24-09 12:32 PM
    try clearing your logs alt+LGLG>BB button>clear logs. I don't think that it is going to work but it cant hurt and it will free up some memory space as well. If the file is deleted then all that is left is the cache for the directory. They will go away after a while. Just takes some time.
    02-24-09 05:41 PM
    I'm having this exact same problem right now. Can the above poster or someone else please explain more about clearing the logs? I'm a newbie to BB's and don't understand how to do it by how you said it.
    02-27-09 09:59 PM
    they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your advice- it took a few days and then they departed. also, i put in an sd card i wonder if that had something to do with it.rd out.
    03-03-09 09:11 PM
    they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your advice- it took a few days and then they departed. also, i put in an sd card i wonder if that had something to do with it.rd out.
    Putting the SD card in caused it to re-index all of the files on the berry.
    03-03-09 09:42 PM
    so re-indexing cleared the rest of the 1/2 deleted files? or are they floating around in my bb memory somewhere?
    03-03-09 09:55 PM
    so re-indexing cleared the rest of the 1/2 deleted files? or are they floating around in my bb memory somewhere?
    The only thing that was left over from the delete was the name in the file cache. Wasn't taking up anymore than 1 or 2 bytes of data.
    03-03-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD