Greetings. I recently purchased an 8830 from a friend and I can not seem to delete his two email accounts from the phone. I don't want to do a master reset of the phone being that I have some of my information already logged in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    06-29-08 04:41 PM
    have you tried it from bis account?
    06-29-08 04:47 PM
    I'm not too familiar with what "BIS" is. Can you please explain? The phone did not come with any manual or cables, just the phone, charger and case.
    06-29-08 04:54 PM
    Greetings. I recently purchased an 8830 from a friend and I can not seem to delete his two email accounts from the phone. I don't want to do a master reset of the phone being that I have some of my information already logged in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Your friend should take care of that for you and ask his carrier to release the PIN from his account.
    06-29-08 04:56 PM
    Shady is right,

Has your friend went into his BIS account and changed the PIN & ESN to their new device and sent the service books to it?

Have you created your own BIS account with the PIN & ESN on the device you have and set up your email accounts and sent the service books?

Here is the BIS site: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    06-29-08 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD