Okay, I ma new to the Blackberries, I have been a Treo user for years, but the company has now changed and we are switching to Blackberries.

I have a user that I cannot delete some old messages from the blackberry, We have removed her email and reset fromt he companies Enterprise server and they are still there.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove these messages? I can delete current emails, but these are from March timeframe.

Thanks

Jim
    07-10-08 03:59 PM
    I've heard of this before, but forget right now the fix for it. Doing a Wipe and reactivate on BES should fix it as well.
    07-10-08 07:48 PM
    Okay, I ma new to the Blackberries, I have been a Treo user for years, but the company has now changed and we are switching to Blackberries.

I have a user that I cannot delete some old messages from the blackberry, We have removed her email and reset fromt he companies Enterprise server and they are still there.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove these messages? I can delete current emails, but these are from March timeframe.

Thanks

Jim
    Here's how: http://forums.crackberry.com/f33/can...-method-39978/

I've used this recently. It works.
    07-10-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD