I have emails showing on both my computer and on my BB. Is there a way I can delete the emails on my BB and they will automatically be deleted on the computer or vice versa? If not, how else should I do this?
    03-12-08 06:01 AM
    Hey, I get to be first to answer! First off welcome to CB.
    Open your email and then click the menu button, go to options, Email Reconciliation, Delete on. You can change it to Handheld, Mailbox and Handheld, or Prompt.
    03-12-08 06:10 AM
    Welcome to CB!

If you select the prompt option you will be asked if you want to delete of both or handheld only. I use this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-08 06:14 AM
    Is there a way that messages can get deleted when I delete from my computer or do I still have to manually delete from the BB as well

And if I do have to manually delete the emails on BB is there a way to do a group delete or do I have to delete individually?
    Thanks all.
    07-16-08 06:45 PM
    Is there a way that messages can get deleted when I delete from my computer or do I still have to manually delete from the BB as well

...First off welcome to CB.
    Open your email and then click the menu button, go to options, Email Reconciliation, Delete on. You can change it to Handheld, Mailbox and Handheld, or Prompt.

And if I do have to manually delete the emails on BB is there a way to do a group delete or do I have to delete individually?
    Thanks all.
    As far as your first question, most of the time when I delete email from the push acct it gets deleted assuming the reconcile is on. There are times though I have to do it manually from the phone also.

There are 2 options to delete any type of multiple msgs on your BB (sms, mms, email.) 1) Select the date, and then DELETE PRIOR, or 2) Highlight a msg and hold the shift key down and roll the trackball up or down. Then menu, delete msgs.
    Last edited by ediggity; 07-16-08 at 07:22 PM. Reason: info
    07-16-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD