Hey all..I am sure this has happened to others..but first time for me. I recently just cleaned out my emails. I had over 600 on my BB. So I went and deleted all of them. Usually when I get to zero..it shows 0 emails. This time when I got to zero, it still displayed I had 50 emails. I definitely did not. My main message folder was empty..my individual email folders were empty.

So I shut down a few times. I battery pulled a few times..still showing 50 emails. I called verizon today and got a lame answer from the gal that I must have some deleted folder or something somewhere..but she couldn't really tell me where that would be..huh? Basically she left me with an "oh well" deal with it type answer.

Any ideas how I can clear this out??
    11-26-08 01:18 AM
    Check your Saved Messages Folder.
    11-26-08 01:20 AM
    Thanks! That was it! I feel dumb but I NEVER ever had that before and I usually don't intentionally save messages..so 50 from September were sitting in there..which is wierd because I usually clear down to zero every week or so...hmm.

Anyway..was surprised that Verizon CSR couldn't make that simple suggestion. They are usually helpful with technical stuff.
    Glad I asked here! Thanks again!
    11-26-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD