Downloaded ringtones from crackberry. I used the ringtones to set custom ringtones for different contacts, but some of them don't work. Any ideas why custom ringtones don't work for all the contacts I set them for? Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    03-04-09 08:48 PM
    Downloaded ringtones from crackberry. I used the ringtones to set custom ringtones for different contacts, but some of them don't work. Any ideas why custom ringtones don't work for all the contacts I set them for? Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    what OS, I'm using 4.5.0.127 with several custom ringtones using my saved songs from my memory card with no issue.
    03-04-09 09:46 PM
    Thanks. Updated OS & Desktop and it worked. Took my BB down for 4 hours, but I'm back up and running. Thanks again.
    03-06-09 08:08 AM
    4 hours! Why did it take so long?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 08:56 AM
    I kept "crashing" or so I'm told. Plus it took an hour for each app to download. And my laptop is usually very fast. Had to call my local Verizon guys, who usually know everything, Verizon and my IT department. What a nightmare. But it's all loaded and everything is running perfectly. Thanks!
    03-06-09 10:16 AM
    I have not plaied around with my BB yet, but when i do i will let you know... I have downloaded some MP3s from www zedge net
    03-06-09 08:05 PM
    good to hear you got it all set up correctly. u shud pay attention to the mp3 file settings znd the length of the file as well. shorter files containing just the clip u need helps load quicker
    03-08-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD