Well ive seen it in black, but i was wondering if there are any sites that have a custom keypad, and phone housing.
    I wanted to get them all frost white.
    So take of the red case/red buttons, and replace them with an all white model.

If possible.
    Please let me know.

Another quick question.....
    If a friend was to send me pictures in a message, are there any problems viewing them on the phone?
    11-19-08 11:40 PM
    I can't see your carrier. Verizon doesn't support MMS on the 8830, and Sprint doesn't support MMS on any BlackBerry. Of course, you can email pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 11:54 PM
    Alright.
    I have Verizon.
    And i realize that the 8830 cant simply recieve picture messages.
    Hmm....well i just wanted a slim, quick, smartphone, that can get pictures like that.
    Because i do use my phones for quite a bit of media.
    The storm seems nice....but seems a little slow.
    And i dont like that at all.
    Because there seems to be quite a bit of lag on that.
    Hmm......

What phone to get, what phone to get?
    11-20-08 01:04 PM
    With Verizon there's the 8330. It's slightly smaller than the 8830, and has a camera and 50% more memory. MMS works on it.

11-20-08 07:10 PM
    If the picture is coming from another BB, you can receive it through BB Messenger on the 8830. I learned that recently, when my wife tried it from her 8330.
    11-20-08 07:25 PM
    If the picture is coming from another BB, you can receive it through BB Messenger on the 8830. I learned that recently, when my wife tried it from her 8330.
    interesting. If you have a picture in memory, can you send it by bbm?

11-20-08 07:35 PM
    I don't know about a new casing but if you want to get it a different color check out ColorWare. It looks like you get most colors but you would be without your Berry for about a week
    11-20-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD