Hi,

I have BlackBerry 8800 but the USB is broken, totally broken. I'm going to have a new blackberry now, but I would like to copy my address contact somewhere !

How can I copy my address contact to the memory card or by bluetooth to another blackberry ?

Thanks
    10-19-09 10:20 AM
    Can you define "broken"?
    Okay, I assume you can still access your device data.
    You can use "device switch wizard" feature in Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    It will backup all your device data (contacts, memo, etc) and restore them to your new blackberry.
    10-27-09 05:45 AM
    I don't believe it is possible unless you purchase a third party application that let's you backup your address book OTA to their servers. I forget the name of the product that is discussed most on here, but someone will come along and let you know. Also search the forum for address book backup.
    Another secret is to use Google advanced search. Put in your search terms and tell it to search crackberry.com only.
    Using both of these methods, I have always found what I was looking for.
    10-27-09 06:06 AM
    If its only contacts phone number you need you can just copy them into your SIM card.
    10-27-09 07:07 PM
    sorry,you can't copy address book to memory card, but you can use goole sync to transfer them.
    m.google.com
    11-02-09 08:00 AM
    Recommend you download Google Sync as noted above, you can completely transfer your address book and Calendar entries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 08:41 AM
    or use the myQ? service from bestbuy. That backs up everything (allegedly).
    I had used the previous version called dashwire and it worked great on windows mobile.
    11-02-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD