Anyone know how the BBSmart email viewer compares with the Empower HTML email viewer? They're about the same price. Thanks!
    05-03-08 09:52 PM
    Had Empower on my 8100, switched to BBSmart on my Curve - not a huge difference.

You'd be happy with either one.
    05-03-08 10:07 PM
    Just the opposite. Had BBSmart, switched to Empower. I got tired of the delay in BBSmart on initial message load and every time I had to hit "retrieve more..."
    05-04-08 09:18 AM
    I have EmPower. I love it. I have never tried the BB smart viewer, but enjoy the fact that I can change the header colors for different email boxes. At first I hated the message box that all messages come into but now that's all I use because I know what's what because of colored headers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-08 04:45 PM
    I have tried the trial version of both and prefer Empower for the speed and that it just downloads the pictures and doesn't give me a status box.

Use the trial version and then decide.
    05-04-08 06:15 PM
    empower pro is nice. eoffice is a good app too.
    Last edited by shadygrady; 05-04-08 at 06:30 PM.
    05-04-08 06:20 PM
    for what i understood EmPower is faster than BBSmart regarding the loading of the pictures in the email, otherwise their features are quite the same... i will get EmPower at the end of the month..
    05-04-08 06:56 PM
    Just the opposite. Had BBSmart, switched to Empower. I got tired of the delay in BBSmart on initial message load and every time I had to hit "retrieve more..."
    I had this same problem. I first bought BBSmart and gave it a good couple of weeks. I thought it was OK, but then I was just frustrated because I mostly got links instead of pics. Plus, it took forever to download and retrieve more content.

I then downloaded Empower, and immediately purchased it after finding it was leaps and bounds faster. This is after comparing both programs and giving them both a fair shot.

For me... it's Empower all the way!
    05-04-08 07:32 PM
    Thanks for all your replies! They were most helpful.
    05-05-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD