I was slammed a $1000.00 bill with sprint for international calls. I had signed for the International plan but seems the rep did not add me or messed up. SO I got charged the regular rate of $1.65 per min vs .30 cents a min. Rep refusing to give credit as they say I did not sign up for the int'l plan. I am going to write to CEO and FTC
    04-10-08 05:57 PM
    Yeah that is bull on the Rep.. Good Luck Bro...
    04-10-08 05:59 PM
    Sprints awful service and terrible customer service was the reason why I left and refuse to pay their termination fees.

I was on the areawide plan as we don't normally travel out of the home area. More often than not the phones were on roam while in the home area (even within my house) and we were charged roaming charges. I shouldn't have to pay roaming charges when I'm in my home area or when they have a problem with their towers. So I switched all 3 phone numbers to alltel. And got myself a Blackberry Pearl! :0)

Good luck in getting it resolved. Hopefully someone there will see the light and give you credit for it.
    04-10-08 06:18 PM
    Yup sprint sucks. I have been with att for 3 months now and not one of my bills has been messed up. When I was with sprint not one was right.
    04-10-08 06:43 PM
    Ya I know! I left them and didn't bother paying their 900.00 they billed in error!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 07:01 PM
    that's why i told sprint to shove it up their *** their cs sucked and they always ****ed up my bill
    04-10-08 07:13 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't Sprint have online account management like Verizon does? Do you guys not get on there and at least doublecheck what your plan is setup as after you sign up with them and see what your daily info is registering as? I know you shouldn't have to check everyone's work, but come on... do you honestly trust everyone you deal with to do their jobs right. I sure as **** don't... and never will. Trust no one!
    04-10-08 09:17 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't Sprint have online account management like Verizon does?

No sprint online account management is not as good as verizon and does not tell the whole story, infact I can't even see a detailed bill. Now they moving to a new system.
    What sucks is since the rep did not add the plan to my account and now the reps tell me since there is no record they can't help me, hello, if there was a record I would'nt be in this situation.
    04-10-08 09:33 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't Sprint have online account management like Verizon does? Do you guys not get on there and at least doublecheck what your plan is setup as after you sign up with them and see what your daily info is registering as? I know you shouldn't have to check everyone's work, but come on... do you honestly trust everyone you deal with to do their jobs right. I sure as **** don't... and never will. Trust no one!

I had online account management with Sprint when i had them. But honestly, it didn't do a bit good in my case. The plan was correct. But yet even though I was in my home area I was on roam and being charged for roam.

The other time I had problems with them was with text messaging. We were suppose to have it free for 12 months and they screwed that up too. No way to tell that on the site. I had to wait for the monthly bills to see it.
    04-10-08 09:36 PM
    ^^^ Then their site blows. If something is correct on an account management website for the carrier and you print it out, they have to honor the info by law. They can't visually display info for your account online and then bill you for something completely different or that doesn't match the online info for the same account.

Also, I can't believe Sprint charges for roaming. I guess they don't tell anyone that and they suck for that. Verizon to my knowledge does not charge for roaming... hack, I can't remember the last time I actually "roamed" while being with Verizon.
    04-10-08 09:44 PM
    hahaha gotta love sprint and their awesome customer service! They tried to screw me years ago with calls to some middle east country that they tried to say I made but i dont know anyone in the middle east let alone the country code over there. I see nothing has changed with them in years. God how I miss the days when sprint was 2 companies... Sprint Spectrum and Sprint PCS. I had sprint spectrum and they were awesome then but when they all merged into sprint PCS everything went to **** and they have never recovered apparently. The only thing I will give sprint is that their new all inclusive unlimited plan for 99 bucks is the best deal in the country. Thats about the only thing they have over my beloved verizon. Hmmmm if verizon did the same thing for the same price I would be set for life!
    04-11-08 06:50 AM
    Civic the online management doesn't update in real time either. Sometimes you have wait 24 hours for it to update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 06:54 AM
    I think the bottom line here is... Sprint blows... and this really just needs to be moved to the Sprint carrier thread.
    04-11-08 08:36 AM
    Did you receive a copy of your contract? Does it say internation plan on it?
    04-12-08 08:16 AM
    Hi all... I just wanted to let you know of a website that's out there called jajah.com. This website allows you to pre-pay for international calls on their website and consecutively you could even make calls directly from your cellphone using one of their services called jajah direct. I hail from Africa and have to place tons of calls there on a weekly basis. Jajah saves me a ton of cash compared to calling directly from my cell or landline. Check it out!
    04-12-08 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD