so i have an 8830 on sprint. when i put pictures on the device memory it show thumbnails of the pictures. but when i put pictures on the sd card, it just uses a generic thumbnail. and it drives me nuts because i have to look thru every pic to find the one i want. and it loads the actual pictures very slow. does anyone know how to make ALL the pictures have a thumbnail that is the pictures not just some generic thumbnail? as of now...i am trying to put all my pix on my device memory.

anyone know how to put memos on the home screen instead of my call log?

-tk
    02-05-08 09:08 AM
    How are you adding you pics to the media card / device memory? Are you using the mass storage device option or Roxio media Manager from the desktop software?
    02-05-08 10:45 AM
    mine also just shows a generic thumbnail, i just name the photos for me that works but i don't have many photos on mine i guess if you have a lot of photo what you named each photo may be tough to remember..
    02-05-08 12:39 PM
    I can however see all my thumbnails. I loaded mine using the Media Manager though the desktop software. I am also on Verizon, if that has anything to do with it.
    02-05-08 02:21 PM
    im on sprint. i figured it out. i was using roxio.

put the pix on your device memory.
    then move them to your memory card.
    and the thumbs should show up right.

OR

you can use soonR.com and remotely access your pc and download each picture to your sd card.

but its easier to just move them from the device memory to the sd card.
    02-06-08 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD