8830 w/4.5.0.51 installed. Attachment Service 4.5 installed. If I get an e-mail with a jpg attachment, I cannot open the file. It highlights, I choose "open attachment" from the menu, and then all I see is "Attachments: 1", under which the filename "0716081945.jpg" appears, but no image. I would save the file and try and open it with the Media app, but there is no menu choice to save the attachment.

Most pdfs also won't display. I opened a 4 page pdf attachment and all I see are several lines saying "Page 2 of 4", "Page 3 of 4", etc.

I am able to open and view Word files (doc), although I cannot save them.

Am I missing some configuration option? FYI, I'm on BES, and I believe the server side is still a couple of versions old. (I had the same behavior with OS 4.2 or 4.3, so 4.5 didn't affect this.) Thanks for any help.
    07-22-08 05:28 PM
    Bump. Anyone?
    07-24-08 05:51 PM
    Nobody has this problem or a solution? <sigh>
    07-28-08 04:08 PM
    Delete all service books from the device (minus Provisioning and BES service books) and do a battery pull. log into your BIS site BlackBerry Internet Service for verizon and resend the service books.
    07-28-08 04:13 PM
    I use BES through my firm, and do not use Verizon's BIS site. (I suppose I can set it up, though.) Will this help?
    07-30-08 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD