With the Opera Mini 4 version i get a Failed to Connect

With the Opera Mini 4 beta version i get
    net.rim.device.cldc.io.waphttp.WAPIOException:null

I have T-mobile, any suggestions
    07-09-07 06:26 PM
    I would uninstall, and reinstall. But, before you reinstall, go to options / advanced options / applications / menu / modules and make sure the application is not still there...
    07-09-07 08:28 PM
    Found the answer on blackberry's site. The answer might help future people. The beta version still doesn't work but at least the regular version works.

Environment
    BlackBerry device for T-Mobile US network

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem
    The BlackBerry device user is unable to access the Internet through the Opera browser on BlackBerry devices on the T-Mobile US network.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause
    The access point name (APN) being used is incorrect.

Resolution
    To resolve this issue, complete the following steps:

From the BlackBerry device, navigate to Options > Advanced Options > TCP.
    Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com" (no quotations).
    Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
    Open the menu and save the changes.
    Perform a hard reset on the BlackBerry. For instructions, see KB02141.
    07-09-07 11:23 PM
    thanks betasmoke, i have been looking for this answer for almost a month. i was having the same problem on my tmobile pearl.
    07-10-07 07:23 AM
    You are AWESOME! I have been looking forever for this solution!
    12-05-08 07:10 PM
    my opera mini was working fine and all of a sudden it tells me that "unable to connect to the internet" screen. i have att so i don't know about that apn username and password. i'll try it anyway. does anyone know how to get the opera mini back on track for att users??? please help me out. thanks.
    12-23-08 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD