Posting this while mobile, so be patient with the short sentences.

I recently upgraded the BB OS to 4.5. Now I cannot find the menu option in the media app to receive a photo via bluetooth. I've done this before while using OS version 4.3, but drawing a blank in the new version.

My other phone is paired and bluetooth is turned on in both devices.

Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 12:49 PM
    Go to media > Pictures > Menu key > Receive using Bluetooth
    08-23-09 01:13 PM
    At media > pic > menu, I don't have that option. I only have Help, View, Options, Switch App, and close. If I go into any of the photo folders, I have other options, but none to receive using bluetooth. It is like the menu option vanished.

The rest of you using this OS version can see this menu option?

This one has me stumped.

08-23-09 02:42 PM
    Have you checkrd that you have the "full menu" option selected in Options > Screen/Keyboard?
    08-23-09 02:53 PM
    Mine was set to short menu. I changed it to full menu and it still does not show up.

Interesting that if I highlight a photo, the send via bluetooth does not show either. I could live without that though. Just wish I could receive.

08-23-09 03:41 PM
    Though I have the devices paired, do I need to enable some sort of file sharing on the BB to see the menu option appear? I don't see anything in the Options, but it could be buried.
    08-23-09 04:04 PM
    I've had to make sure BT was turned on (enabled) for the menu option to show up. It shows up fine on my BB w/ 4.5.0.160 (hybrid).

08-23-09 07:00 PM
    I'm on the 4.5.0.160 hybrid and I have the option, just trying to submit some data to help out.

08-23-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD