Hello hello.
    So i uninstalled gmail today because it was acting strange and i thought that might help. Then when i went to reinstall it i noticed that the Http://www.gmail.com/aps page didn't recognize that i had a blackberry and thought i had a pre 2003 windows mobile device. So i installed this software and of course it didn't work.

Why isn't the gmail site recognizing my blackberry and is there a different way to get the app onto my phone?

thanks in advance for all the help.
    02-22-08 04:04 PM
    Try to type it again without www because the address is really HTTP://Gmail.com/app it works fine for me I just download it 2 weeks ago. Try without letter www see if it works
    02-22-08 04:20 PM
    After you start the BB browser press menu and go to options then browser configuration. Make sure that the emulation mode is set to BlackBerry.
    02-22-08 04:23 PM
    After you start the BB browser press menu and go to options then browser configuration. Make sure that the emulation mode is set to BlackBerry.
    that was the problem
    thanks so much

as for the other response, you're right with the address you typed, i merely copied it incorrectly when i wrote my post. i assumed everyone would know what i was talking about though.
    02-22-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD