If so where do i dl it?

TY
    10-25-07 09:42 PM
    Noone? any info would help.
    10-26-07 12:42 PM
    I'd also like to know...
    10-28-07 12:26 AM
    It would be nice to have a browser with flash . Then one could watch videos from google video , or at least I think you could .
    10-28-07 12:43 AM
    I believe I read where the OS doesn't support flash. I'm not sure if 4.3 is going to add flash support or not, but they need to try to get it in there pretty quick. The ability to stream videos such as youtube or google video would be wonderful.
    10-28-07 08:27 AM
    There is mywaves | Thousands of Channels Right to Your Mobile Phone, but I have not been able to get the player to download over-the-air. I have also had trouble installing it manually, including setting it up so I could install it from the MicroSD card.

I keep getting verification error messages. I believe it has something to do with a java application being signed, and the developer said signing costs thousands of dollars or something.

Perhaps one of you java junkies can help get MyWaves to work on our 8830, eh?

--Firefishe
    10-28-07 02:17 PM
    If so where do i dl it?

TY
    Never mind YouTube or Google Video, one of the sites I rely on in the Iowa Winters uses Flash to display cancellations and weather updates.
    01-17-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD