I have downloaded Antair and Black & White List call screening programs to my WE. Both block calls and send them to voice mail as they are suppose too, but my phone beeps whenever a call comes through. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this problem, thanks
    05-06-09 02:26 PM
    Try changing notification settings in profile.
    05-06-09 04:34 PM
    I have downloaded Antair and Black & White List call screening programs to my WE. Both block calls and send them to voice mail as they are suppose too, but my phone beeps whenever a call comes through. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this problem, thanks
    I'm no help, sorry, but do have a question. Do either of these programs act as a true call screener? remember on the cheap phones how you could actually screen a call if you didn't recognize a number, then answer it if you chose to? Do either of these programs do that?
    I also had a wonderful "disconnected" tone I used for known telemarketers that I loved because it got me off so many lists, now I'm back on a lot of call lists and it's very frustrating. Would LOVE to be able to have the 3 options of answering, letting go to voicemail, or using the screencall message like I had with cheap phones.
    05-07-09 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD