Hi

I have just bought a new 8800 and i discovered today that my phone is showing call logs only of the last 20 calls missed/placed/received and not before that.

Why is this happening? I called up Blackberry helpline and they said I have to reinstall the software or have to visit the Blackberry service centre.

Can anyone help me out please??

Thanks.
    04-23-07 07:12 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Has it always done this? If yes, then I'd suggest a reload of the O.S, latest version. I take it a battery pull has already been done, no?
    04-23-07 07:17 AM
    well my phone is just 5 days old and i discovered this problem yesterday so i presume it has been happening since i bought it.

strange thing is that when i go to options under call log and activate 'all calls' under 'show these call log types in message list', it shows all calls when i go to messages.

would reloading the system solve the problem? what if it doesnt, as i have seen quite a few discussion forms on call logs.
    04-23-07 07:42 AM
    Hi

I have just bought a new 8800 and i discovered today that my phone is showing call logs only of the last 20 calls missed/placed/received and not before that.

Why is this happening? I called up Blackberry helpline and they said I have to reinstall the software or have to visit the Blackberry service centre.

Can anyone help me out please??

Thanks.
    Hi!

Pl let me know if you could find a solution for call log issue.

aj
    04-28-07 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD