When an appointment is entered on computer and sync is done comes to 8830 showing 4 hrs earlier than on computer how do I correct problem.
    I'm using outlook 2007 calender was working correctly something changed.
    08-08-08 08:31 PM
    Problems like you describe are typically caused by either the BlackBerry or the PC being set to an incorrect time zone, and the Desktop Manager option to sync the blackberry time with the PC time being selected. The solution has two parts: First, make sure both devices are set to the correct time zone. Some time zone names are similar, for example, Central Time (GMT-6) and Central America Time (GMT-6), but Central America does not observe Daylight Savings Time. The second part of the solution is to set the Blackberry time source to "Network" and uncheck the time sync option in Desktop Manager. With the Blackberry time source set to "Network," there is no need to sync the time to the computer, and doing so may cause problems if you travel to a different time zone.

For a full explanation of how the Blackberry works with time zones, see the link in my sig.
    08-08-08 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD