Hi
    I have just had some sort of software update on my 8820 and it has messed up a few things.
    I used to have my next two appointments under the 'calender' on the main screen. This has now gone. Any idea's how I can get them back please? It is really useful.
    I had lost my internet and emails but the provider managed to get them back for me.

Many thanks
    05-20-09 11:11 AM
    Is it possible the theme changed? Are icons ect in exact same place? Or is the calender in the same place just not displaying entries?
    05-20-09 11:33 AM
    Everything is still in the same place. And all my calender entries still exist, but the next two items are just not showing up
    05-20-09 02:43 PM
    I just did the update and got the same problem. Glad I'm not alone but i will try to readd the items and see if that works.
    05-22-09 12:42 PM
    Ok. I've tried to use different themes but nothing seems to work. Has anybody else upgraded their os and lose their calendar items?

More importantly do you know how to get it back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 12:22 AM
    Glad I am not alone!
    It is useful to have the next two appointments appear on the 'front' screen.
    This is obviously something to do with the BB software upgrade
    05-23-09 12:48 AM
    But it seems strange for that kind of glitch. Anybody else have the same experience or know why it does it?

05-23-09 04:52 PM
    Check to make sure the correct Default Service is selected: Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.

Chances are good that when you upgraded you got new calendar service books for each e-mail address you have registered.

Once you figure out which is the right calendar, I recommend deleting all the other service books so you don't end up with duplicate appointments. They're the ones that end in [CICAL].

Facebook 1.5 plays **** with calendar service books, too.

05-23-09 07:53 PM
    Wow, I can't say H E double-hockey-sticks? Hrm...

05-23-09 07:54 PM
    Top top Man!!!
    That has done it!!!

Well done, many thanks

BuddyL, hope that works for you too!!

Thanks wu-wei

Regards
    05-24-09 01:07 AM
    Well that did the trick. So at first I was excited that I could use a different e-mail address for different events.

05-24-09 10:23 PM
    But now I have to under one e-mail for it to work. But at least I figured out how to make it work. Thanks again for the help.

Unless you know of a way to keep them under different address and still list them all on the today calendar theme.

05-24-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD