I did a search, but wasnt sure what to keyword in....

Anyhow, Outlook 2007, XP Pro, BB 8830 with Desktop 4.2.2.

My main screen previously showed a 'preview' of upcoming meetings. No longer does it show this. If I click on the calendar I can see them in there but I REALLY would like the preview function to work.

Any ideas?
    01-27-08 08:10 PM
    nobody has ever had a similar issue?
    01-28-08 07:33 PM
    i had the same problem. Verizon does not know what to do. Call blackberry and they will tell you how to reset the calander. I had the same problem after i updated the new software in November through Verizon. I found that calling Blackberry's help line is much better than Verizon. Verizon does not have good techs anymore than can help troubleshoot. They just read off a script. Very frustrating.
    01-29-08 09:23 AM
    Thanks for the help...I am having a hard time getting to a human at BB. This is frustrating!
    02-04-08 04:12 PM
    I did a search, but wasnt sure what to keyword in....

Anyhow, Outlook 2007, XP Pro, BB 8830 with Desktop 4.2.2.

My main screen previously showed a 'preview' of upcoming meetings. No longer does it show this. If I click on the calendar I can see them in there but I REALLY would like the preview function to work.

Any ideas?
    Did you change your Theme? it seems as if you previously had the "Today's" theme and may have change to the "Zen" theme. Try Option > Theme > then go to the Today theme.
    02-05-08 12:03 AM
    i had the same problem. Verizon does not know what to do. Call blackberry and they will tell you how to reset the calander. I had the same problem after i updated the new software in November through Verizon. I found that calling Blackberry's help line is much better than Verizon. Verizon does not have good techs anymore than can help troubleshoot. They just read off a script. Very frustrating.
    What did Rim instruct you to do? Please post because others have this problem.
    03-04-08 11:51 AM
    I found the solution. The calendar database has been corrupted. Using Desktop Manager:
    1. Backup Device
    2. Clear the Calendar database
    3. Restore the Calendar

All should be working now.
    03-05-08 11:01 AM
    How do you get to calendar desktop database?
    04-25-09 08:41 PM
    How do you get to calendar desktop database?
    You have to use Desktop Manager. Hit the Backup and Restore button, and then the Advanced button. You can then select the calendar database, and clear it.

Make sure to run a backup first just in case.

And to reply to the OP, after some upgrades, my theme has been changed from the zen theme to the today theme.
    04-25-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD