One thing I can't seem to figure out is how to have the BB 8800 calendar automatically mute or go to the vibrate profile during the time I have meetings entered in my calendar.

Windows Mobile did this even in early versions and I was used to it, not having it drives me nuts.

I have purchased a Profile Manager which does allow me to change profiles for meetings but it is extremely needy as I have to select each calendar entry and set the profile rather than having more general settings.

Any ideas?
    04-13-08 09:44 AM
    Why not just set your BB to Quiet or Vibrate while you are in a meeting? You won't be taking calls or checking for text msgs. during those times (or do you?).

Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 01:21 PM
    I do a lot of meetings and receive a lot of calls as well. One thing that really rocked for Windows Mobile was this feature by default so I don't have to remember to mute the phone in every meeting....it simply does it if the meeting is in my calendar.

Right now, I forget to mute half the time and then fumble for it as someone tries to call me, not good.
    04-13-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD