Yes I D.A.F but didn't come up with any answers.
    How do I surf the internet on my phone? When I hit browser in the menu it takes me to my Blackberry Internet Service page for services and settings, and I don't see any options to type different addresses in. Do I need to download a browser or something??
    08-14-08 06:17 PM
    You may need to call Sprint and have them configure it on their end. I had to do the same once before. Good luck!
    08-14-08 06:28 PM
    Yes I D.A.F but didn't come up with any answers.
    How do I surf the internet on my phone? When I hit browser in the menu it takes me to my Blackberry Internet Service page for services and settings, and I don't see any options to type different addresses in. Do I need to download a browser or something??
    Do a battery pull first, remove battery while the device is on, wait a minute and re-insert. then go into browser and you should have the"Go To" option. that is where you type in web addresses. Let me know if this works...
    08-14-08 06:31 PM
    Do a battery pull first, remove battery while the device is on, wait a minute and re-insert. then go into browser and you should have the"Go To" option. that is where you type in web addresses. Let me know if this works...
    thanyou kind sir! Worked like a charm!
    08-14-08 06:54 PM
    thanyou kind sir! Worked like a charm!
    Awesome! i have Verizon and had the same problem. Glad i know it works for Sprint as well...
    08-14-08 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD