Browser Problem,help please ?

My blackberry browser is called Planet,and dosen't work,i canonot surf in webs with it...

Everytime i open it says :

Unable to connect to the Internet,please try again later.
    If the problem persits please contact your service proveider.

I have called my network proveider but its saz that problem is in my bb. browser.

Opera mini works good,but i cannot use facebook app,windows live messenger app etc without blackberry official browser...

Can somone help me how to fix this..?

Sorry for my english.
    01-21-11 12:50 PM
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS)? If you have a generic data plan, you cannot use the native RIM browser or any other native apps (Facebook, MSN, or AppWorld).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 12:53 PM
    How to know if i have a blackberry data plan ?
    Please help me,i'm feeling very bad !
    01-22-11 07:52 AM
    What country are you in?
    What carrier/service provider are you using?
    Does the carrier/service provider offer BLACKBERRY Internet Service Data Plans (BIS)?
    Do you have such a plan active on your account?
    01-22-11 08:28 AM
    Kosovo {young europians}
    Mobitel-Ipko
    I dont know.
    I think No.

Sorry for my bad english and everything else.
    01-22-11 09:42 AM
    I found your carrier's Web site. This is the English version. It appears that they do offer BlackBerry Internet Service, so you will need to contact them and have them add a BIS plan. Then your BlackBerry browser, Facebook app, and MSN app will work.
    bardhlipa likes this.
    01-22-11 10:18 AM
    Without an active BlackBerry Data Plan from your carrier, you will nto be able to use BlackBerry Data features such as the BlackBerry browser, BlackBerry Messenger, push email, Twitter app, Facebook app, Google apps, BlackBerry App World, etc.

It appears that they do offer BlackBerry data, however. Mobitel.si

You will need to call Customer Service for your carrier/service provider and ask them to add the data plan to your account. You might also be able to do it at a Mobitel store.

It will likely cost you an additional amount above what you are already paying.

Mobitel.si

And your English is fine.
    bardhlipa likes this.
    01-22-11 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD