How do you set the browser homepage? I see it under browser settings but I cannot delete the text.

Also, when I am on certain websites hitting k will not bring up my bookmarks. Then I have to go to my history and go to a different website then hit k. Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 09:37 AM
    I am running OS 4.5, so this may be different, but to set the home page, from the browser, press the blackberry key then select browser configuration. The homepage option is at the bottom. I have no trouble changing the test. Right above that there is also a "Start Page" option that must be set to "Home Page" for your homepage to actually appear when you start the browser (rather than the start page or something different).

As far as your 'k' key, I am not sure what is going on there.
    05-19-09 10:57 AM
    Go to the page you want to be your homepage. The hit the menu button, scroll to options, select 'Browser Configuration', finally scroll all the way down and click the box labelled "Use Current".

walah
    05-20-09 04:59 PM
    I have/had that issue right now on mine... I finally found on a different website that it may be the BlackBerry Help! Service Book. I deleted it and I could then change my homepage settings. What sucks is sometimes after a reboot it redownloads it and I have to delete it to get all my browser settings back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD