So here's the problem. I was syncing my phone with my computer, then my computer crashes. I mean, crashes hard. So I spend 2 hours rebooting my entire system, everything, etc. Then I look at my 8820, bricked. 2 red blinking lights.

crud.

So I try to redo everything using jl_cmder, crackmem, etc. but nothing, as I don't have anything left in my system (pc) due to the crashing.

...so I'm sure it's not a hardware problem, as many people seem to have this problem...anyone know how to get around this problem I have?
    07-26-09 10:33 PM
    So here's the problem. I was syncing my phone with my computer, then my computer crashes. I mean, crashes hard. So I spend 2 hours rebooting my entire system, everything, etc. Then I look at my 8820, bricked. 2 red blinking lights.

crud.

So I try to redo everything using jl_cmder, crackmem, etc. but nothing, as I don't have anything left in my system (pc) due to the crashing.

...so I'm sure it's not a hardware problem, as many people seem to have this problem...anyone know how to get around this problem I have?
    took me about 25 tries to fix my bricked curve. (no joke...) Just kept on wiping it and reloading the OS. I gave it a good smack on a marble counter, and the BB flashed on, reloaded the OS and has been working ever since.
    07-27-09 10:53 PM
    07-27-09 11:36 PM
    25 tries?!? ...hay zeus!

...ok. I'll do this all of tomorrow and get back to you.
    07-28-09 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD