my last 8830 was flawless (rest her soul) it got wet and some of the keys stopped functioning i was able through the warranty at my job (retail store that sells BB) exchange it out...now this one is having a weird problem that has never happened before.

It seems to only happen during BB messenger or the use of jivetalk, but it could just be an illusion to me...the screen goes white and has very small lines running through the background...i can tell that the phone is operable because it happened to me in the middle of a bb mesenger where iw as able to tell the person i will brb my screen went white (typing without seeing on the screen) i powered off the BB and powered it back on...my message was there so it obviously something is wrong with the screen...what should I do? I dont have the warranty on this unit now because the retailer is going out of business, can i take this to sprint to try to get it swapped out?

only thing i can think of is that there is some type of conflict that occured when i did the device swap from my previous phone to this one. because im really hoping its not hardware related.

*edit* i uninstalled jivetalk and attempting to install newest software for my phone, hope that makes a difference...
    Last edited by infoe; 01-02-08 at 05:37 PM.
    01-02-08 05:18 PM
    bump for any suggestions...seems to only be happening during chat (bb messenger,aim jivetalk) apps are being used.
    01-03-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD