Sorry in advance, this question may sound stupid.

I setup a POP3 account on my BB 8830. I wanted to remove the reply message that say's "This message was sent from my blackberry." The device said I could only do it from the web. So I went to the BlackBerry Internet Service site (can't post URL b/c I don't have enough posts) to try and change it. However I'm unable to log into the system, the reason I can't log in is b/c it says my username is invalid. The problem is, I can't figure out what it is. The username I use when I type it into the BB works fine on the BB, but not on the web interface (I tried my PIN and POP email address as my username too just in case). Nothing works. Now I know I have an account at the site, b/c when I tried to create an account and it said that my device already had it setup and I was able to send the password to my phone using the PIN number (under the forgot password link on the site). However, there isn't a way to find out what my username is.

Anybody have an idea on the best way of finding out? Hopefully I explained this well, sorry if I didn't.
    06-28-07 03:08 PM
    It would usually be the first part of your BlackBerry email address I'm guessing, such as [email protected]

However, you can always call Customer Service for help.
    06-29-07 11:39 AM
    (can't post URL b/c I don't have enough posts)
    Tell you a little secret. Format the URL inside [IMG] (choose insert image off toolbar and then paste the URL in place of the URL for the image) syntax and you can post URLs without a postcount.
    06-29-07 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD