I'ma bit confused about the usage of the micro sd card in the blackberry. My Blabckberry 8820 is running slow after upgrading the OS to 4.5.0.139 from 4.2. I want Chinese input and i didn't have it while i used OS 4.2.

Does anyone know if the reason my blackberry is running slow? Is that because of the OS? How do I organize my sms? I tried to make a folder for the sms but it doesn't work. How can i make use of the micro sd card? Whenever I add in a new app, does that go automatically to the media card?

Thanks for any help!
    10-04-09 05:50 PM
    None of your installed apps will go to the sd, only pics and other media types can be stored on it. Your phone maybe slow bcuz of low memory, you may have a lot of apps installed, etc. I recommend a app called quickpull, it can be set to reset your device once a day, it is free here at CB!! A daily reset should help with the problem..Remember, you only have 64mb total flash mem to work with, the more apps you have running the slower the phone will be...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 10:41 PM
    thanks lot for the info !!!
    10-05-09 11:55 PM
    Yes, check your available memory. If memory is not the issue than its most likely you have too many apps running. Just a reminder that hitting the back key does not close the app. You have to hit the menu key and scroll down to close.
    10-10-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD