I have my email account for work (not enterprise, a small business).No exchange server involved. I set up my first blackberry a few weeks ago and all has worked well. Yesterday I wuit receiving email on my device. I still get the emails on my PC. I can also still send emails from my phone. There have been no problems until now. I did a soft reboot by holding down the keys and also took teh battery out - no difference. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dave
    10-23-07 04:12 PM
    If you tried a battery pull I would try to login to your carriers BIS site and resend the service books.
    10-23-07 04:31 PM
    I resent the service books - thanks. I did receive those emails. I then weent into outlook and sent myself an email and it does not come to my BB. I get it back in my inbox so I know my mail server is working - any more ideas guys. Thanks, Dave
    10-23-07 06:33 PM
    Happened to me several weeks ago and again the other day. Mainly only my AOL account. I spent almost an hour with AT&T Blackberry help.

Go to your BIS account page. Look at that account. If the is an envelope with a red circle and a line through it, that account has lost its sync with your device. You can try to force the system to re-sync but to date that option has not worked for me. I had to delete the account and resubmit all the information to reactivate. I have gotten the "congratulations you have done the set up right" email both time I have had to do this. After I got it that meesage everything was ok again.

AT&T told me it happens because the account is synced to often. Not sure what they really mean by it and niether of the people helping could explain.
    10-26-07 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD