ok all, yesterday my 8800 was thrown on the floor. the battery cover and batter flew out only with on chrome side cracked on the top. after putting all the pieces back together, the red indicator LED light blinked once and that was it....the screen did not light up nor did the key pad lights. i knew my bb was still working because while it was in my pocket, it vibrated twice...meaning someone had tried to call me. when i took out my phone, the screen was black and no indication lights were on, there wasnt even ringtones.

later i went home and opened up my bb to see if there are any damages, theres seems to be non. nothing is cracked and all seemed fine ( ive taken my bb apart before to change housings) the LCD was in one piece with no cracks and nothing seemed to be detached from anything.

please advise what i should do. i know my bb is still alive, and i dont know what i should do with it. if any of you have come across with the same situations, please let me know and advise me. Thanks in advance, all comments and suggestions are appreciated.
    07-16-09 11:00 AM
    Sad say you have to let your bb go. But before you do that, do a back up to preserve her memory.
    07-16-09 05:19 PM
    07-16-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD