I have a BB and really don't want to pay monthly for a data plan..Is their a way of tricking the software on the blackberry into thinking it's a different phone (switching esn codes) when trying to activate it so that I could bypass the system requiring me to put a data plan on it?
    02-27-10 07:56 PM
    I have a BB and really don't want to pay monthly for a data plan..Is their a way of tricking the software on the blackberry into thinking it's a different phone (switching esn codes) when trying to activate it so that I could bypass the system requiring me to put a data plan on it?
    What you are asking is not only against forum rules and guidelines but illegal. You will find no help here.
    02-27-10 08:30 PM
    Closed, before anyone says enough to get banned - or worse.

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    02-27-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD