Not sure if this is the best place for this question, but I've searched and not found the answer.

I'm a consultant and my client has given me a Verizon 8830 that automatically syncs to their Exchangte servers, so my email and client calendar stays in sync.

But I also have my own company's Outlook calendar, and I would like to be able to keep both Outlook calendars and the BB calendar in sync, so the same appointments appear on all three. I set up the BB Desktop Manager on my company laptop, and set it to sync the calendar with the BB, but it appears to sync only in one direction. That is, appointments from the laptop are added to the BB, but appoinments on the BB are not added to the laptop.

This isn't sycning to my way of thinking. Is there any way to get bidirectional sync with the desktop manager, so that I don't have to enter duplicat appointments in both calendars?

Thanks,
    07-12-09 07:24 PM
    So no one knows how to do bi-directional syncing between a blackberry and outlook?
    07-20-09 07:13 AM
    Use DM to change the calendar sync settings. It is also in the help section of DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD