I've been communicating from Dubai (UAE) to my friends in the USA, however they aren't receiving my messages, although when they PING me I get them. Its the same for my colleagues in Singapore/Australia etc.. I get theirs but they aren't getting mine, its only working for those who are in Dubai who are receiving any of my messages. Do I need to update the software?

I've tried to delete the contact and re-add the contact, but still no avail.

Cheers,
    J.
    10-23-08 04:35 AM
    Isn't it possible that the provider is blocking the outbound messages?
    Just a guess, dunno what kind of political/religious limitations are in effect there.
    10-23-08 06:15 AM
    I've been communicating from Dubai (UAE) to my friends in the USA, however they aren't receiving my messages, although when they PING me I get them. Its the same for my colleagues in Singapore/Australia etc.. I get theirs but they aren't getting mine, its only working for those who are in Dubai who are receiving any of my messages. Do I need to update the software?

I've tried to delete the contact and re-add the contact, but still no avail.

Cheers,
    J.
    Are you getting the pins directly from the contact or do you have them stored? This happened to me yesterday where someone had my old pin and I would receive their msgs but I couldnt send msgs to them.
    10-23-08 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD