I have an unlocked blackberry 8820 from AT&T and I currently have tmobile serv W/ unlim text & web. I am able to make, and receive call also sms. but how can I use the browser?
    04-29-10 01:32 AM
    If you can use the BlackBerry Messenger means you can use the Blackberry browser too
    04-29-10 03:11 AM
    If you can use the BlackBerry Messenger means you can use the Blackberry browser too
    I have to disagree. Text Messaging and Data are two different services. You may need to contact Tmobile and have them register your device as a Blackberry. I'm not 100% sure though.
    04-30-10 11:42 AM
    Ironman BlackBerrk messenger only works over data/wifi not texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 09:00 PM
    Sounds like you are not on the T-mobile BB plan. In order to use the built-in browser, you have to be on the BB Plan, and the web browser/BB email function will be pushed to your service book (Options, advance options service book). Your best option without BB plan is to download Opera Mini web Broswer. From there, you can surf the web and check e-mails from your google/yahoo/hotmail/all other web based email providers. A friend of mine is going this route right now. Not the most convenient, but works.
    05-22-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD