My bb is wiping out all my memory because it said i had 2 many incorrect logins while trying to synch for first time. I was using my proper password and not sure what went wrong. Once my phone starting wiping i removed the battery before all my memory was gone. Is there anything i can do to stop it from destroying my info?
    08-10-09 07:49 PM
    Sadly there isn't anything that can be done to stop your phone from wiping it is set that way to protect you from someone who may have found your phone and try to gain access to personal files or credit card info stored on your phone... Best suggestion I can give is write your password down some place else and verify it before you lock yourself out of your phone again... Good luck and yes I know it sucks trust me I've done the same thing before...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 02:22 PM
    For future reference, you may want to periodically back up the phone with Desktop Manager.
    08-24-09 03:31 PM
    U said that u exceeded ur tries when trying to sync. Remeber that the keyboard of ur berry has the numbers included too where your computer keyboard may not. For example - if I wanted my password to 9999 on my berry, I could either select 'alt' 9 for every key to truly make it '9' or else it sees my password as 'c' and I would need to enter 'cccc' on my comupter not '9999' in order for it to work. Does this maybe apply in ur situation?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by crandle13; 08-24-09 at 05:34 PM.
    08-24-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD