The title pretty much sums it up - I have a client with a BB 8830 which isn't receiving e-mail from one single other person in their organisation (Unfortunately it's their assistant - the most important person for them to get e-mail from!). The e-mail system is a hosted exchange system, and they're set up with BES. They receive all of the e-mail fine in Outlook, but for some reason they're just not getting it on their Blackberry. Perhaps I'm phrasing my searches poorly, but I'm not seeing this issue anywhere else on the web. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or tell me what other information, if any, you might need?
    Cheers,
    -AGT
    03-03-10 05:06 PM
    Bump - Has anyone even ever seen this before?
    -AGT
    03-05-10 02:40 AM
    Sorry this may be no help, but could they be marked as spam ? on outlook and ur BB not getting it ?
    03-05-10 03:16 AM
    Are they sure they that their Device was set up properly within BES? Are they getting contact and calendar updates from Outlook but not just e-mail?
    03-05-10 03:45 AM
    Thanks for the replies! No, it's not getting caught in spam, at least not as far as I can tell.

It definitely seems to e set up properly in BES, they're getting e-mail from everyone else, as well as getting calendar and contacts updates with no problems. I'm going to contact the hosted exchange provider, to see if they can help, but I'm really not sure where to start with troubleshooting the problem. =X
    -AGT
    03-13-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD