When I am in a convo on the BB messenger and the screen goes off if I put the phone down, I sometimes lose my conversation. What is happening and how can I resolve this?
    07-17-09 12:23 PM
    Happens to a lot of us, its an OS issue, nothing you can do but wipe the phone and downgrade your os, or wait for a new upgrade it they're going to still make them...
    07-17-09 12:47 PM
    I believe this is memory related. I have seen strange things happen to BBM convos when memory runs out. With 4.5 things have improved, but conversations still get deleted at times (when memory runs out), although the behavior is much much much more reasonable and feels more stable. I do not recall missing any unread BBMs (which is something that happened on 4.2).

You can do a battery pull to free up memory temporarily. Depending on your rate of memory leakage/usage, this should fix you up for a few hours to a few days. Also if you are not running OS 4.5, upgrade and this may solve your issues.
    07-17-09 01:30 PM
    It is a memory issue. Delete some apps you don't use. Personally, I delete Docs to Go but to each their own.
    07-17-09 08:53 PM
    It is a memory issue. Delete some apps you don't use. Personally, I delete Docs to Go but to each their own.
    The lack of memory was the only thing that I didn't like about this phone. The other issue was with verizon thinking that because the phone didn't have a camera it didn't need the MMS service.
    07-17-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD