So a friend and I exchanged pin numbers and attempted to add each other on bbm. It says on my phone that the request is pending, and my friend said they haven't received any invitation to join my bbm list.

My friend also tried to request me and that request is in their pending folder and I have received no invitation.

Does any one have any suggestions? Iv read a couple how to's but it still doesn't work.
    07-21-08 01:24 PM
    uumm maybe try a battery pull and try the request again.
    07-21-08 01:30 PM
    Only one of you should send a request to add. Both of you do not need to send a request. Delete each other from pending, and only one person send a request.
    07-21-08 01:31 PM
    So a friend and I exchanged pin numbers and attempted to add each other on bbm. It says on my phone that the request is pending, and my friend said they haven't received any invitation to join my bbm list.

My friend also tried to request me and that request is in their pending folder and I have received no invitation.

Does any one have any suggestions? Iv read a couple how to's but it still doesn't work.
    I had issues adding my boyfriend. He accepted me and I showed up on his list but he would never show up on mine. I finally had to install the new version of the OS and that fixed everything. Troubleshoot it before you go that far. It took a while to do it. Good luck!
    07-21-08 01:34 PM
    thank you!
    07-21-08 01:48 PM
    that has happened to me a few times in the beginning when i bought my blackberry, then i signed up for the data plan and internet. if you dont have the data internet plan you cannot use blackberry messenger
    07-22-08 06:04 AM
    Only one of you should send a request to add. Both of you do not need to send a request. Delete each other from pending, and only one person send a request.
    As usual, Sunkast is correct. Check this out.BB Messenger
    07-22-08 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD