I got my 8820 a couple of weeks ago from T-mobile and was looking forward to using the wifi option on this phone. I have the wifi setup properly, it sees my router and I'm able to browse. This is only stable for a few minutes then when I try to go to another page, it keeps saying "unable to find the requested server". I can overcome this only by shutting off the phone completely and then turning it on again. Then as I'm browsing, a couple of minutes later I can't load any other page and comes back with the same error message. This happens no matter what router I pick up on. Is anyone else expereincing the same problem? It is a hassle to keep shutting off and on the phone to browse another page. Please advise.
    01-01-09 11:10 PM
    Welcome to CB! Try changing your settings to this Options > Advanced Options > Browser > Default browser configuration > Change to "Internet Browser". You should have 3 choices, T-zones, Wi-Fi Browser, and Internet Browser. If you only have the first 2 as choices, then call your service provider or log into your BIS and resend the service books. Here is the link for the T-Mobile BIS:

https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/

Good Luck!
    01-02-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD