Please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I'm trying to download a file from an email to my media card that's around 4 MB and I'm getting an error saying that 2.9 MB is my limit. Can this be adjusted or is this just the way it is?
    08-06-08 01:13 PM
    Does your email account settings have a size limit? For example, some are set to 10MB. While I doubt this is the problem, it is good to verify.
    08-06-08 01:19 PM
    Yeah..That's not the problem.
    08-06-08 01:40 PM
    Good question. I hate it when I can't view the entire msg. Sometime doing the get more doesn't work. WTF.
    I know someone here will know.
    =8')
    08-06-08 01:52 PM
    Good question. I hate it when I can't view the entire msg. Sometime doing the get more doesn't work. WTF.
    I know someone here will know.
    =8')
    good evening. ironically, i just got the same message trying to download a 3MB pdf by way of my gmail account which has like a 10-15mb file attachment limit. i thought i read somewhere that bis 2.4 file downloads could be 3mb. what's the deal?
    08-06-08 02:15 PM
    Anybody have a solution?
    08-07-08 07:53 AM
    ive been wondering about this too. supposed to be the ultimate email device but when the attachment is 1 to 2 megs, it tells me "too large to download??" store it on the fricking card then!! i dont get it RIM
    08-07-08 08:26 AM
    ive been wondering about this too. supposed to be the ultimate email device but when the attachment is 1 to 2 megs, it tells me "too large to download??" store it on the fricking card then!! i dont get it RIM
    Agreed!!

You should be able to DL any size file that your email provider allows... p!sses me off!
    08-07-08 08:32 AM
    Agreed!!

You should be able to DL any size file that your email provider allows... p!sses me off!
    one more reason why buggy old winmo keeps callin my name again!! love my berry but small little things like this are starting to **** me off!
    08-07-08 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD