I'm kind of nervous about buying an 8800. I bought it off ebay because I realized I'd find the best prices on there and I wasn't worried about it being new, I knew my phone would suffer damage soon enough. Anyway, what do you guys consider the pros and cons of this model? I've already bought it and it should be here on monday. I know I'll be happy with it because it's a blackberry, but this doesn't stop me from doubting. By the way, I've had 3 different blackberrys so if you guys want to compare this model to others I've had as well as yourself. I've owned the 8320 Curve, 8700g, and a gold pearl(forgot which model)
    Any pros and cons are appreciated(ie. crammed keyboard, trackball problem)

PS. I should of written this before I bought it but I couldn't ignore the fantastic deal I would of missed out on.
    12-02-09 10:18 PM
    My only complaint is lack of camera(8820), other than that I love it, very reliable, you won't see much difference from your old 8320, you may miss the camera, but other than that the os is the same.. Overall its a solid phone, IMO..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 08:43 AM
    I used one for two years and have since retired it to back-up phone. For those two years though it was awesome and got me hooked on the Crackberry Kool-Aid. I will definitely never use another phone again (just upgraded to the 9700 ).

The keyboards easy to type on and never felt cramped to me. Its definitely going to be a lot bigger than that pearl lol. And for those two years of excessive use I had never had a problem with the trackball. The only time I had issues was when I decided to switch it out for a colored one. It sticks sometimes, but I can clean it and its good to go.

Enjoy the new phone!
    12-10-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD