hey all, i can't seem to get the animation loops of radar sites to play on my 8830we. I have tried on the default browser as well as opera mini.... any thoughts on things to try?
    03-29-08 11:56 AM
    Have you tried accuweather?
    03-29-08 12:04 PM
    accuweather doesn't cover my area but it does seem to animate for the areas that i checked.
    03-29-08 12:17 PM
    Well what site are you using?
    03-29-08 12:20 PM
    I use environment canada as well as the weathernetwork. I also want to be able to use intellicast. I live in nova scotia, i use the two canadian sites to track storms when they are near or on us, i use intellicast to track them when they are comming up the seaboard or across the mid states. I work for transportation and use the information to aid me in decision making for snow removal scheduling etc. I can access all these sites from the office, but would be nice to access from the field.
    03-29-08 12:29 PM
    weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=XGO
    theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=satradarmaps&pagecontent=satrada rmaps&map_strd=eastcoast&genre_strd=satrad&idx_str d=12&animatemaps=true
    intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USME0017&enlarge=true
    intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=default&enlarge=true
    03-29-08 12:33 PM
    sorry, site woulnd't let me post urls... so you'll have to insert the www for each one
    03-29-08 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD