So i just went and bought the new iphone 3g 16GB on a whim and started a plan with AT&T, i said i'd wait a month to change numbers over and leave sprint, so thank God i still have the sprint service on my BB and my BB.

After 3 days with the iphone i realize the BB is a superior phone once it comes to true phone and business functions.

The iphone is clumsy, hard to use with one hand, ofcourse the texting is rediculous on that touch screen and even though i started getting used to it, no matter how much practice i'm sure at the end the BB is much better to text with. The phone book and everything is so easily accecible on the BB compared to the iphone, plus i felt if i dropped the iphone it would break, and guess what, no insurance from ATT is offered with it!

The only cool things on the iphone are the GPS is much easier to navigate and use, plus ofcourse the internet browsing, and youtube is nice too, but thats it! so i'll just go buy an ipod touch. ALSO

SPRINT UNLIMITED PLAN WITH BB SERVICE $100 avg
    AT&T UNLIMITED PLAN WITH iPHONE $170 avg
    09-30-08 11:24 AM
    I hear you!!! I am seriously in love with my 8830. Reception is better than people who have a curve and it just looks classier!!
    09-30-08 11:48 AM
    I hear you!!! I am seriously in love with my 8830. Reception is better than people who have a curve and it just looks classier!!
    As a phone and email handler the BB is far superior, hands down...although the iphone is super cool, its not practicle enough!
    09-30-08 10:59 PM

After 3 days with the iphone i realize the BB is a superior phone once it comes to true phone and business functions.
    You said it all right there.

The iPhone is trendy. The BB, IMHO, is a better all round device.
    10-01-08 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD